Sunday, June 29, 2014

Day 50: 50 Selfies with Strangers

365 Firsts/Day 50:

50 Selfies with 50 Strangers

Today was a lot of fun but also a major grind. I think I was turned down 15 times, looked at like I was a moron about 50 times and I utterly confused people even more times than that. Some people were super cool about it when I told them what I was doing and others not so much. 


Some were anxious to be in the selfies and others ran and hid from the camera. It kind of turned into a study of humans and how we're all so different yet similar, but I'll keep the deeper meaning of the selfie to myself and spare you all. Trust me though, I learned a lot from today.


 I was uncomfortable basically the entire time, but that's a good thing. This wasn't just taking 50 pictures of myself because I'd pretty much rather do anything else on the planet than that. 50 days down, 315 to go!





No comments:

Post a Comment