Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 187: Donate to the Ashley Picco Memorial Fund


Normally I bypass most viral videos going around on Facebook because they're generally useless crap and a complete waste of time. I read the description to this video however and decided to watch it and I was completely heartbroken for this man who was singing blackbird to his newborn son who was dying, shortly after his wife, Ashley, had just died during childbirth. I know this happens sometimes, but it doesn't make it any less devastating. I can't imagine what Brett is going through, but I know I wouldn't even have the strength to lift my head off of the ground if this happened to me. His messages to people and his outlook on life is absolutely incredible and I wish him nothing but the absolute best during this incredibly tough time. The link to the news article and video is here: http://bit.ly/1xxwHVI 

No comments:

Post a Comment