Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 200: Make Snow Ice Cream


Get some snow, vanilla extract, milk and sugar and mix it all together and you get snow ice cream and it's DELICIOUS. Man that stuff is good. So I made it to day 200! Since day 100, I've ran onto the field at Busch Stadium, sang my tipsy heart out at karaoke, beat an eating challenge, shaved my legs, smoked a cigar, guest starred on a podcast, went to a movie alone, saw a major SEC college football game with 102,000 other fans, hang glided at 3,000 feet in the air, shut myself inside of a sensory deprivation tank and became an uncle all for the first time. Plus a lot more. AND, my personal life was 100 times crazier. It's been interesting to juggle the two to say the least. Once my life gets a little more organized I will hopefully get to do some bigger things again soon. Thanks again for everyone's support and interest, it still means everything to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment