Monday, February 23, 2015

Day 210: Say Goodbye to Old Navy


I went in for the last time and said my goodbye's. When I first started here two years ago, I was contemplating getting engaged, I was going back to school for dentistry, I was making soap... soooo much soap, and I feel like I was pretty clueless. Fast forward... I graduated again with a psychology degree, ended a 5 year relationship, met some of the people that would be closest to me in Edwardsville, had a VERY insane dating life, lost my mind a few times, started 365 Firsts, and had the two of the craziest years of my life during my time at Old Navy. Needless to say, A LOT has changed in my life since then. A lot. And the people I've met here have became great friends and it's hard to say goodbye to them and this place which overall has been a great experience during all if these life changes. It's bittersweet leaving but it's time to move on. I sincerely wish everyone here the best of luck and thank you for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment