Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Day 149: Fruit Ninja


So my roommate, Kendall goes, "wait... what did you do for your first today?!" I say, "ohhhhhhhh crap" I COMPLETELY forgot. Working, having my mind on other things, applying for jobs, watching the Cardinals in the playoffs, trying to figure out my life, I forgot about my first. I'll admit it's not the first time it's happened, but not with less than an hour to go. So, sometimes things like playing Fruit Ninja is my first. It's funny because even funny or small things like this make me realize how much of a metaphor this whole thing is for life in general because sometimes, certain things just take a back seat to others. Some days, 365 Firsts is the most important thing in my life that I'm doing, sometimes it's the least important. Lately, it's been taking a little bit of a backseat while I'm trying to get my life figured out, but hopefully in a few weeks I took some time off and I can do some cool things every day for a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment