Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 90: First Official Roommate



So, no more Nashville. I was 100% planning on going there for awhile now, but sometimes life hands you a gift and it changes things. I'm really lucky. I'll leave it at that. I'm staying in Edwardsville and after I find a property and a career in Saint Louis, we'll move from the apartment I've lived in for 6 years into there. One of my best friends, Kendall, is moved in now and I couldn't be happier about that. I'm sure I'll be laughing non-stop because she's one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life, also just one of the best people that I know. Life has been a little crazy lately but it's been a good crazy. Nashville would've been amazing, but this life change will be just as good if not more so. I'm excited and can't wait to start the next chapter of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment