Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 92: Chakra Meditation


Today I tried Chakra Meditation which focuses on 7 Chakras, or energy spots, in the midline of your body from the middle of your body to the crown of your head. Like I've said before, I'm not here to say if I do or don't believe in some of the things I'm trying this year. I have a really hard time with basic meditation, having tried it 5 times or so, so I tried this version this time around. My mind never stops so I think that's the problem. Anyway, there are 7 Chakras which focus on the psychological and physical aspects of your body and world and by focusing on them and chanting, you are supposed to open them up and realign their energies. Maybe after a lot more practice I could do something like this one day. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to slow my brain down every now and then and readjust. The end result: I feel... a little but more at peace than I was before I started. That's better than nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment