Saturday, July 5, 2014

Day 55: Hold a Tarantula


I conquered my biggest fear! I've always been scared of spiders, especially big ones if we're stating the obvious. So, it seemed like a good idea to hold a giant Rose Hair tarantula named Medusa. I was completely freaking out (in a manly way of course) when Medusa first started crawling on my arm because it was crawling up it, you know, where my face is. My heart was pounding and I was shaking, but Medusa just found a nice little resting spot on my arm and stayed there for a good 5 minutes. If I can do it, anyone can. You can do a lot more than you think and I've really started to realize that through this 365 Firsts. I never in a million years thought I'd do that. Now I have. No big deal. I've knocked two of my biggest fears out, sky diving later this month should be a breeze. A terrifying, 120 mph, 12,000ft drop, breeze. Happy 4th of July!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment