Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 58: Be Interviewed by the State Journal Register Newspaper (SJR)

365 Firsts/Day 58:
Be Interviewed by the State Journal Register Newspaper

It's an honor that I was given the opportunity to share what I'm doing with 365 Firsts with the State Journal Register. It's nice to know that people are supporting it and to see that people are actually going out and doing new things because they saw somebody else do it. Mr. Dave Bakke interviewed me and was just great the whole time. This thing is only partly for myself and none of it is "about me" and I've said that all along. If I can inspire people to even do something as simple as take a different route to work, I've done something. Or if I can inspire people to do some random acts of kindness, that's great. So thanks again for your support and this honor and check out the article when it comes out this Wednesday!  www.sj-r.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment