Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 64: Massive Straw Bridge

365 Firsts/Day 64: 
Massive Straw Bridge


365 Firsts/Day 64: MASSIVE STRAW BRIDGE (half fail). Ok, so the 340 foot, 552 straw bridge was built, and failed. THEN, a second 340 foot straw bridge was built and taped. That one had no leaks, but it's just physically impossible for it to work. SO, I cut it down to about a 1/4 of that and then it finally worked. A hot, stale Coca Cola has never tasted so good in my entire life. This took the entire day. I'm tired. Frustrated. Sore. Annoyed. But, failure is a part of the 365 Firsts too, so, there ya go. Good thing I have a ton of patience because patience was definitely required for this and I want to thank my family for dealing with a son who does weird and crazy things like this and helped me so much through today. It was a task for sure. Definitely the most time consuming and annoying thing I've done so far in 365 Firsts. Glad it's done to be honest, but also glad I tried it out because now I can stop daydreaming about that massive straw bridge connecting my parents and brothers house that I've been thinking about ever since their house was built. Ya try, ya fail. Ya try again, ya fail. It's life. But then you try again and again and again and change your approach, then you succeed. Even two stupid, massive straw bridges can teach you that lesson. 


No comments:

Post a Comment