Sunday, July 27, 2014

Day 68: Breaking Bad Tour

365 Firsts/Day 68: 
BREAKING BAD TOUR - ALBUQUERQUE, NM. 

Well, my life is pretty much complete! I'm completely obsessed with Breaking Bad (as many of you know since I've probably been bugging you forever to watch it) and have been since I saw the very first episode back in 2008. I've seen the whole series through so many times that I have basically everything memorized so it was so cool seeing so many of the locations that they filmed at, including: Walter White's house, Jesse Pinkman's house and his apartment, the laundromat, Los Pollos Hermanos, the car wash, the parking garage, DEA headquarters, Walt's naked grocery store stomping grounds and a lot more I won't mention because I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who hasn't seen the show yet.

 AND, we did the tour in one of the RV's the kept on the backlot for filming. I'm a little bit of a nerd, not bad at all, but when it comes to this I was like the biggest nerd/fan of all time and this was definitely my favorite thing I've done personally for myself on 365 Firsts so far. 

Big thanks to my mom (who I converted into a big fan years ago) for taking this road trip out here with me and being pretty awesome all around! It's been great and there's still plenty more to do. Can't wait! I'll write a lot more about it in my blog coming up and also make a video so check those out later if you're interested. 




No comments:

Post a Comment