Friday, May 1, 2015

Day 284: First Independent Commercial Video


365 Firsts/Day 284: FIRST INDEPENDENT COMMERCIAL VIDEO. So, I've been working hard on building something from scratch since the start of January when I didn't get the job at the last minute that I was almost guaranteed to get. I decided if I'm going to keep getting overlooked, I'll create something myself and go down my own path. I'm planning on revealing all of that this April, but for right now I'll show one part of it with this video. I shot and edited this video for the crazy-talented Brianna Amelia Yung and Elite Studios by Candis where she dances/coaches along with the awesome coach/dancer/owner of the studio, Candis Roselyn. 365 Firsts suffers sometimes because it's because I've been working hard on a daily basis for this thing I'm building. Let me know if you like it! Also check out their Facebook page and give them a like if you do. #365firsts #advertising #elitestudios #dance #videography #video



No comments:

Post a Comment