Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 336: Donate to the American Parkinson Disease Association


365 Firsts/Day 336: DONATE TO THE AMERICAN PARKINSON DISEASE ASSOCIATION. My grandpa died when I was three years old from many complications that arose from Parkinson's Disease. You don't die from Parkinson's, you die with it. Every memory I have of him, he was shaking terribly and I never understood why. I used to ask why, but at three years old, you don't really get it. I wish I could've known him longer because he was apparently a lot like me. A little rambunctious and cared for others a lot. Parkinson's Disease is awful. It can be debilitating to some and it was to my grandpa. It's very sad. It seems they are getting closer and closer to finding a cure or to finding better methods of treatment, so that is hopeful. Anyway, it's National Parkinson Disease Awareness Month and I've had this first planned for a long time now. #365firsts #apda #donate

No comments:

Post a Comment