Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 317: You Just Get Me Personality Test


365 Firsts/Day 317: YOU JUST GET ME PERSONALITY TEST. Ok, I've taken personality tests before, but not this particular one. This one is a little different but extremely accurate based off of just 40 questions. It's a little shocking how accurate it is. It shows these bubbles at the end to display "who you are" and descriptions to the side. This test says, and I quote: I am such a nice person that people often wonder if there is something darker lurking beneath the surface and upon realizing I am genuine, often try to take advantage of that. I am intellectually curious, imaginative, and a creative genius. I keep things together fairly well but do not suffer very much if things fall through the cracks. Even faced with absurd circumstances, I am calm and use logic and reason instead of flying off the handle and am extremely emotionally stable. I am a party animal who is open to all of life's experiences. I am bored easily..... SO, this test makes you feel pretty awesome lol

No comments:

Post a Comment