Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 351: Climb a Grain Bin


365 Firsts/Day 351: CLIMB A GRAIN BIN. This one was interesting lol I pulled my car over and climbed up a bin really quick and took a few selfies. Then a truck comes down the road suddenly so I get down as fast as I can and sprint to my car and take off because I knew he would think I was doing something wrong. So I ran to my car and took off and of course, he chases like I knew he would. So, I go very fast (faster than I'd like to admit to you all), and after I get past some railroad tracks, I shut my lights off and coast. The truck reaches the tracks and just sits with its lights on looking around until I finally flip my lights back on and take off as fast as I can down a dirt road. Until I finally lose it and see it give up and turn around. If whoever that was sees this, I know this wasn't my grain bin. And I don't need to be told that by a bunch of people. I'm fully aware. So thanks, but SORRY NOT SORRY. I've got 13 days left. A little trespassing is gonna happen sometimes. 365firsts #run #country #fastandfurious

No comments:

Post a Comment