Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 329: Break Up a Major Fight at Old Navy Until the Police Arrive


365 Firsts/Day 329: BREAK UP A MAJOR FIGHT AT OLD NAVY UNTIL THE POLICE ARRIVED. So, there was yelling. Then punching. Then a knife was pulled. Then a glass bottle thrown and shattered. I run out and get in the middle of it and tell everyone to get the hell out of our parking lot. While I'm yelling at the guy to get back in his truck, he pulls a bag out and starts literally piecing together this baton thing. Like a stick you beat people with and is yelling at the girls, "I'll kill you bitches!" Oh by the way, his children were in the back of the truck watching their father do this. What a guy. Then the girls start punching each other again. I'm continuously threatening them to get off of our property and that the police are on their way. I get the guy to put his stupid stick back and get the girls to get in their car. One girl looks at me and tells me she's going to kill the guy. So I jokingly say, (yes I like to joke in serious situations), "well the police have this big problem with murder, so. And they're literally on their way." She rolled up her window and they peeled out lol then when the police get their, the guy says, "I was gonna stab them bitches!" He was a super intelligent human being as you can tell. Apparently one of the girls cousins killed another one of the other group member's nephew. RETAIL IS THE BEST. #365firsts #oldnavy #retail

No comments:

Post a Comment