Sunday, May 10, 2015

Day 365: Start Writing the 365 Firsts Book


365 Firsts/Day 365: START WRITING THE 365 FIRSTS BOOK. It's the last day!!! 365 Firsts is over. It has been such a journey and I'm forever changed because of it. I just want to thank all of you that followed along or helped me out so much. It means the world to me. It turned into a community thing with people giving me ideas or talking about it or actually helping me do it and I couldn't have done it without you all, so thank you very much. You're only on this Earth once. You can't let life pass you by. I'm oddly emotional making this last post. I feel so many different things at once. This process has been so many different things. It's been amazing and it's been terrible at the same time. Suffocating and liberating. Fun and not so fun. It was an extreme project. I just hope I accomplished some of what I set out to do. I know I have on a personal level. I hope I've maybe pushed some people into stepping out of their comfort zones or also just experiencing new things. It changes you as a person. People keep saying I should write a book about it. So I am. Not necessarily about the individual things I did as firsts, but about the concept and the journey. Hopefully it can inspire other people to try new things or just do good things for other people. I'm going to write a little bit tonight and then take a mental break for awhile before really diving into it. My brain is fried and I need a mental cool down. Again, thank you all so much. It wouldn't have been possible without you. Keep the spirit of 365 Firsts going by always trying new things. Thank you. The End. #365firsts #theend

No comments:

Post a Comment