Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 343: Create a Go Fund Me


365 Firsts/Day 343: CREATE A GO FUND ME. Hey everyone! I created this gofundme for my best friend Meghan @biancomeghan who was recently diagnosed with Stage 2B Hodgkin's Lymphoma. Over the course of 365 Firsts, I've donated to A LOT of places. I'm not expecting everyone to do the same, but it would mean a ton to Meghan and her family and myself if I can get my IG friends to donate to this. She's already swimming in medical bills and it's just the beginning. She has 6 months of intense chemotherapy ahead of her along with minor surgeries and countless tests and scans. It literally takes a minute to donate. Thank you very much :) Here is the link: http://www.gofundme.com/meghanb #365firsts #gofundme #fuckcancer #endcancer #beatcancer #hodgkins #lymphoma #cancer #hodgkinslymphoma

No comments:

Post a Comment