Friday, May 8, 2015

Day 353: Launch my Own Business


365 Firsts/Day 353: LAUNCH MY OWN BUSINESS.  http://www.redpinecreative.com/ The day I got passed up for a job I was essentially guaranteed to get after spending almost a year being turned down by other employers was the day I decided to start Red Pine Creative. It was the day I decided that I’ll be the one to determine if I succeed or fail, not somebody else that doesn’t know anything about me. After I read the email telling me I didn’t get the job, again, I decided on the spot that the idea I had had in the back of my head for years finally needed to happen. I’d start my own advertising business. If you can’t find a job, create one. That’s what I’ve been working harder on than I’ve ever worked on anything for the past 5 months. I have the degrees, the experience having worked at an ad firm, the skills and the drive. Now I have the best equipment and software behind all of those things to bring Red Pine to fruition. I want to thank all of the potential employers that turned me down over and over again. I want to thank past employers who helped me realize that I or anyone else can do a better job than they could or than anyone else if we strive for it. You pushed me into a corner and gave me the drive to do things my own way instead, so thank you. I also want to thank everyone who has supported me in starting Red Pine. It means everything to me. Really. I’m excited to grow RPC into what I know it can become and I appreciate you all for being there for the journey. Check out my Facebook page and website and all of my other social media sites connected to both. Any referrals, likes, shares, follows or shoutouts to get me rolling are greatly appreciated. Thanks everyone!
http://www.redpinecreative.com/ #365firsts #redpine #rpc #redpinecreative #advertising #marketing #socialmedia #video #videography #a7s #twitter #igdaily #fb

No comments:

Post a Comment