Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Day 318: Announce My Business - Red Pine Creative


365 Firsts/Day 318: ANNOUNCE MY BUSINESS - RED PINE CREATIVE. I've been working very hard on starting my own business since the beginning of the year and I'm now only a few weeks away from launching! Red Pine Creative is a full-service advertising and marketing firm. Social media, video production, logo design, print ads, branding, wedding videography, and SEO. I've spent a so much time on this and am extremely serious and dedicated to it and proud of what Red Pine will be. I have a degree in advertising (and one in psychology) and I am a former social media manager with the experience and knowledge needed for this. I haven't officially launched yet and things have been great so far. I've had the pleasure of working with three amazing clients so far and as of today signed with another client, Grinder's Gear Review. Signing with a client who writes for numerous magazines and websites and has been featured in magazine articles himself along with working with ESPN and being in close contact with companies such as Nike and Adidas is pretty great. A lot of exciting things are already happening for myself and Red Pine and look for it to officially launch in the next few weeks. http://www.redpinecreative.com/ #365firsts #redpinecreative #rpc #advertising #marketing #video #socialmedia

No comments:

Post a Comment